Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Be careful what you pray for!

1 Chronicles 4:9-10
"Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory,....."

Taken from what is commonly referred to as The Prayer of Jabez; the above was the subject of a best selling book which became quite popular within the Christian community a few years ago.

Praying is apparently a little like handling a firearm - one should always assume it's loaded rather than suffering an accidental discharge.

I'm employed by a consumer products company, I call on retailers (if there's a lottery machine present, chances are so are some of our products) throughout a defined geographic sales territory.

Here's my newly enlarged territory

And that my friends is why I drive in excess of 500 miles per-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean on topic.
If you are trying to send ACR a message use email instead:

authentic.CT.republican@gmail.com