Saturday, June 14, 2008

Less than a half step from complete teetotaler

Well, I've heard it again.

"Do you drink?


Uh...no.
Maybe a glass of wine with dinner with my wife at home; sometimes.
NEVER when we're out at all.

Years (and years and years) ago; sure.
I'm becoming an old geezer and simply don't anymore.

Besides, everyone knows I'd rather have coffee.

I am however asthmatic and use this.



Please note the ingredients.

Thus my breath may allude to alcohol occasionally.

Active Ingredients
Epinephrine in each Inhalation - 0.22 mg

Ingredients
Ascorbic Acid , Alcohol 34% , Dichlorodifluoromethane CFC 12 , Dichlorotetrafluoroethane CFC 114 , Hydrochloric Acid , Nitric Acid , Purified Water


For those of you that wish to spread such a rumor - screw off; you're pond scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean on topic.
If you are trying to send ACR a message use email instead:

authentic.CT.republican@gmail.com