Thursday, April 15, 2010

Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial


UPDATE! August 28th 2011
Okay okay - I'll do an update!
This post has received more hits than anything else on this site and in fact makes up over 25% of the hits we get after a search engine look-up. 
I'll have an update with photos, a map etc. w/in a week after which I'll re-edit this post and remove this notice.
-ACR 

It's time we built this man a memorial.
He was after all, one of the finest Republicans of the 20th century.



4 comments:

  1. M.L.K is the best yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the backround in the picture, but I think a different picture of him would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A better pic would make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In response to Anonymous 1 & 2 we'll put up a slew of new photos.
    Okay?

    Any other suggestions?
    Send `em to me!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean on topic.
If you are trying to send ACR a message use email instead:

authentic.CT.republican@gmail.com